How I can help

I know there is uncertainty and anxiety throughout our community right now.

Everyone in our community will be affected as we try to slow the spread of COVID-19. Some people will be affected more than others.

The Federal and State governments have support packages that may be able to assist you if you are struggling. If you need help accessing support, please contact my office.

As your local Federal Member of Parliament, I am here for you and your family.

It is my responsibility to represent your needs and interests and there are a number of ways that my staff and I can assist you.

We can help with:

  • Contacting a Federal Government Department or Minister on your behalf (on issues including, but not limited to; Jobseeker, Jobkeeper, Immigration, NDIS and aged care),
  • Housing issues (including if you have been issued an eviction notice),
  • Small business concerns,
  • Raising your concerns in Parliament,
  • Putting you in touch with services that may be able to assist you,
  • Helping you understand and implement your rights.

Myself and my staff are ready to help you in any way we are able. You can contact me on 03 9350 5777 or

Things are tough right now, but we will get through this together.