Expressions of Interest for the Wills 2019-20 Volunteer Grants are now open until Thursday 21 February 2020.
Volunteer Grants aim to support the efforts of Australia’s volunteers. The grants provide small amounts of money that organisations and community groups can use to help their volunteers. The grants form part of the Government’s work to support volunteers, as well as to encourage and increase participation in volunteering.
Grants of between $1,000 and $5,000 are available to eligible not-for-profit community organisations. This funding is to be used to:
- purchase eligible small equipment items for use by volunteers
- contribute to volunteers’ fuel costs
- contribute to transport costs for volunteers with disability who are unable to drive
- assist with the costs of training courses for volunteers
- undertake background screening checks for volunteers.
The full grant opportunity guidelines are available here
To express interest in being recommended for a grant, use this form or contact (03) 9350 5777 for more information.